When the body and brain are locked in stress physiology and defense posture, we react as if the stress that caused it is still occurring, even though it may be decades in our past. In this state, health and healing are more difficult to access, and our quality of life and degree of wellness greatly diminishes. Not only does this affect us physically, it affects us emotionally and mentally as well.
Through the levels of NSA care, you can develop more advanced, appropriate responses to your life by turning the defense switch to “on” only when needed. While not in defense, the body/mind can respond to its environment with greater ease, and employ those strategies which promote higher intelligence, growth, and healing.
The main goal of Network Care is to optimize the way your brain and body communicate, so that you can truly heal. By releasing tension from the spine and helping the nervous system adapt to stress more effectively, Network Care has helped thousands of people experience relief or improvement in the following areas:
- Low back pain, disc herniation, disc injuries, sciatica
- Whiplash, neck pain, torticollis, muscle spasm and strains
- ADD/ADHD, autism, asthma
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, depression, anxiety, insomnia
- Tension headaches, migraines, TMJ
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue
A University of California Irvine study of over 2,800 people receiving Network Care worldwide, demonstrates Network Care is associated with profound improvements in health and wellness.
76% of the respondents in this study reported improvements in ALL of these categories:
|Physical Well Being||Less Stress Relative to||Emotional & Psychological Well Being|
|Improved flexibility||Work||Less depression|
|More energy and less fatigue||Family||Decreased moodiness & anger|
|Pain reduction and fewer headaches||Coping with daily problems||Improved ability to think & concentrate|
|Life Enjoyment||Healthy Lifestyle Changes||Quality of Life|
|Experience of relaxation and well being||Decreased use of prescription medications||Overall contentment|
|Confidence in dealing with adversity||Regular exercise, meditation and prayer||Adaptation to change|
|Compassion for self and others||Dietary improvements||Satisfaction with sex life|
99% of the participants in this study wished to continue Network Care.
People who receive our care and participate in our programs:
- Experience less physical pain
- Are more tuned in to what their bodies want and need
- Take less medication, eat better, exercise more, and engage in more spiritual practices
- Are more engaged, present and connected in their relationships
- Feel more energized, inspired and alive
- Are more open, passionate and optimistic about their lives
- Are able to navigate stressful and challenging circumstances more easily
- Are less anxious, irritable and depressed
- Feel more “real”, authentic and purposeful in their lives
- Are more inspired to contribute their unique talents to help others